Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just Checking In

Good morning friends -thanks for keeping us in your prayers - we really feel it! Gave blood this week and it wiped me out for awhile but I am feeling great this morning. I have a whole new perspective on Christ giving His blood on the cross but... I will save the sermon for later. Hey I am reading some great books if you are interested. "Heaven" by Randy Alcorn is really neat and "Divine Healing" by Andrew Murray is very thought-provoking. God has been challenging the limitations my mind has put on Him. Just wanted to check in with those who are keeping up with this "nail-biting" ;0) blog. This has been one of the most rewarding times of my life - growing closer to my Lord, reconnecting with old friends, and growing closer to friends and family. Thanks be unto our Lord.

Hey - another awesome bit of media is a DVD by Louis Giglio called "How Great is our God" - it will just blow you away - I promise!! ( See I am having a "vacation" of sorts)

FYI- We go on the 13th to finalize plans for hospital and give more blood. Thanks for standing beside us. I love you guys. Tracy

No comments: