Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Waiting on God

"This is the day which the Lord has made; I WILL rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 - Rejoicing gets harder as the day nears but... I WILL choose to rejoice even though I don't feel like it. A verse I am remembering is Proverbs 3:24 "When you lie down, you WILL NOT be afraid; when you lie down your sleep WILL be sweet." I don't like the thought of being stared at and not knowing what is going on for days while I sleep but I am clinging to God's promise that my sleep "WILL be sweet". :)

Thank you ALL again for the prayers, encouragement, cards, phone calls, prayer times, hugs, laughter and tears. I love the body of Christ - YOU are His hands and feet and it's really hard to imagine that He loves me more than I've been loved lately. I only hope and pray that you know how much I love you all too.

I am still waiting on the miracles of God to bowl us over - He's been doing that and He WILL continue as we walk this life together. He is FAITHFUL - He is AWESOME and miracles ARE happening. Thanks for finding them with me. I love you so much. Talk to you after my "sweet sleep".

No comments: