Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's No Secret

Hey guys - I just have to let you in on one of the "mysteries" of Christ" (Ephesians 3:4) - Some have said that they are amazed at my strength or whatever and though I appreciate their kindness I HAVE to tell you it is really NOT me. Those of you that know me well KNOW that for a fact. My nature is to worry, fret, take charge but... I am a new creature in Christ
(2 Corinthians 5:17 NAS) "Therefore if ANYONE is IN Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold new things have come." You see the word ANYONE - that's all of us!!! I heard recently that we should pay attention to the prepositions in the Bible - see the word IN Christ - it's not in ourselves - praise be to God we can be new IN HIM!! I am awed and amazed at what He can do and is doing in this stubborn, self-centered OLD gal - He is making me NEW.

In Philiappian 4:6-7 it says, " Be anxious for NOTHING, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace OF GOD which surpasses ALL comprehension WILL guard your hearts and your minds IN Christ Jesus." Wow upon Wow - I don't have to worry at all - He is my peace. Oh, friend of mine do you know that peace? I long for you to know it too. Call upon our God, our Saviour, our Friend and He will save you. He will be your peace too. Romans 10:11 and 13 " For the Scripture says, WHOEVER believes in Him will not be disappointed," and "WHOEVER will call upon the name of the Lord WILL be saved."

Thank you, dear saints that are praying for me and my family. We feel it in the peace of God. You are so faithful and you are being used by God to teach us how to love and pray. You are the biggest blessing He has given us after the blessing of Himself. We love you so, so much. Thanks for letting me "preach" awhile. My "cup runs over"!!

1 comment:

Sandy Bingham said...

Dear Tracy,
I'm so grateful to witness the power of Christ in you. His grace is sufficient for every need.

I think Beth Moore is the one who says that there are times in the life of Christian when she gets to be "God's best friend." So grateful that He is that kind of God who is Tenderness and Mercy.
Trusting Him--SandyBingham